... find balance in body, in mind, in life ...


*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
ANNOUNCEMENTS
:

Joyce is now offering YOGA at her new place...
check Yoga in the Attic's blog here
or contact her if you are interested: 17957404
nyin.dah.yoga@gmail.com or tsering.om@gmail.com

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Yoga at Joyce's atic

Kuzuzangpo and Namaste!

I was asked to conduct yoga at the YDF gym, but it seems that it won't be happening.

The best option at the moment is to practice YOGA in my atic. Check the new blog here.
My living room is empty... It's about half size of Nyin-Dah... The (wooden) floor was re-made just before I came in. I think it is waiting for yoga...

For the moment, the idea is to have 2 times per week 1h30 class on Monday and Thursday at 7pm.
The style will vary but it will mainly be Vinyasa Flow, Tibetan Heart Yoga (you can find descriptions here).
The price will be 150 NU per class. You can come whenever you want, but it is appreciated if you call/e-mail before.
Let me know of your suggestions.

Yoga mats and props are still provided.

I am also still offering Thai Yoga Massage. Contact me directly for more information.

Directions: The atic is at the top of the small building at Shambala Apartments. It's very close to UNICEF. If you are standing in front of UNICEF on Thori Lam, go down the street (towards town) and take the 2nd small street on your left. It will get you into a sort of courtyard. Don't worry, the dog is nice :D . There are 2 apartment buildings, it's the first one (small one), take the stairs up to the atic... and be ready to enjoy your practice!
... and here is my phone (same as before): 17957404.


Namaste,

Joyce!

No comments: